Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Does Footfall Matter?
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- How to Save Our Town Centres
- Understanding Scottish Places: O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Scottish Local Retailer
The last 2019 Cross Party Group for Independent Convenience Stores, held last week, was a cracker. With all the excitement of the AGM (not really), it was almost too much to have three excellent presentations on retailing and the public … Continue reading
Three Year Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on ‘Scottish convenience store retailing; understanding local impacts and cost drivers to enhance performance’ – Now Open for Applications A few weeks ago I gave preliminary notice of our success in obtaining … Continue reading
Some of you will recall that the Scottish Grocers Federation (SGF) organised a Study Day this year to Musselburgh, with the aim of looking at what the discounters have to offer and the competition that they “provide” to local convenience … Continue reading