Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2023 – Roll over of some areas for new year, plus The Conversation piece on Christmas trading updates published (see commentaries tab) and main posts
December 2022 – End of year tidying up and re-arrangement, including link to EDAS podcast on places and towns (see presentations tab)
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
Top Posts & Pages
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition
- Singapore's Scary Monsters
- The Cost-of-living Crisis and its impact on Retailers and their Customers
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Impact Assessments: Time for a Rethink?
- Oxford Street, Hull and Beyond
- Then there were three?
Writing About ...
Join 5,450 other subscribers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Red Tape
Ten years ago today (6th April 2011) I put up my very first post on this blog. My intention was really two fold. First I wanted to have a place to collect and publicise retail things so as to avoid … Continue reading
At various points during the life of this blog I have turned it over to guest bloggers to cover a topic of their choosing. Sometimes this has been because something they have said or have written has caught my eye … Continue reading
We hear an awful lot these days about the importance of, and need for, community. This is often in the setting of place-making or rebuilding locations hit by structural and recessionary change. But the numbers of examples of communities doing … Continue reading
So, where were you on the day the high street was saved? With just the merest hint of irony, I was in a shopping centre for much of the day. But a shopping centre with fully integrated public transport links … Continue reading