Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- HoF: House of Fools?
- Orkney - the Second Leg
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Vacancies and Store Closures
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Planning
A fully funded three year PhD is available for Autumn 2019 start. This research project explores features of the retail environment that enable older people to use local neighbourhood and high street shops as well as participate and keep mobile in … Continue reading
Guest Blog by Matthew Hopkinson In December 2018 I decided that to try to help Towns better understand the challenges they face; there should be something that could be an easy reference document. This came about from completing day one … Continue reading