Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2020
- Media Commentary 2020
- Research Projects
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Place Standard
As this post is published (3 April) I am presenting at an event held to formally launch Scotland’s Town Centre Boost Fund of £50m. The Town Centre Fund has been set up by Scottish Government and COSLA and aims “to … Continue reading
Downloadable versions of this post are available here (word) and here (pdf). The attraction of many international delegates to the inaugural World Towns Summit in Edinburgh in June 2016 was eloquent testimony to the perception that Scotland has led the … Continue reading