Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Scottish Grocers’ Federation Retail Excellence Awards 2014: Store of the Year
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Hail The Town! The Scottish Town in the Age of the Enlightenment
- The Wonder of Woolies - continued
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Olympics
Over the last couple of weekends I have been in Edinburgh and London, and for various reasons spent some time in arguably the two major off-centre shopping centres in each city – the Gyle in Edinburgh and Westfield Stratford in … Continue reading
A few years ago a number of retail academics gathered at a conference in Columbus, Ohio. The local shopping centre was a little bit different to the run of the mill American mall, having pavements and streets, with on street … Continue reading