Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Shopping Centres and Town Centres in Scotland
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Online vs Offline: Like for Like?
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition
- It's Tesco Again
- The Future of Shopping Centres in Scotland's Towns
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Towns: Time for some good news
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Music
… and the next phrase is NOT Moneysupermarket.com and their infuriating ads. Instead the answer is Peter Gabriel and his appearance (So …) in Glasgow last week. But unlike the last time I saw him in Glasgow, this time he … Continue reading
Monday nights won’t be the same without Robert Peston – now there’s a phrase that does not come along every day. But the last three weeks have seen Peston’s excellent BBC series on Retailing and Shopping in the UK since … Continue reading