Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Scottish Grocers’ Federation Retail Excellence Awards 2014: Store of the Year
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Hail The Town! The Scottish Town in the Age of the Enlightenment
- The Wonder of Woolies - continued
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Marmite
Last week was all about a divided nation. Were you cheering or crying when Marmite was removed from Tesco’s shelves? The delicious irony that Dave Lewis, CEO of Tesco, used to work for Unilever, the makers of Marmite and various … Continue reading →