Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Media Commentary 2020
- Journal Articles 2020
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Lisbon
On a few occasions before, I have come back from somewhere and commented on the quality of food and/or retail culture that I have observed. I have then contrasted it with our own paucity of offer. I know this can … Continue reading
For those who catch up with me on Twitter, a few weeks ago we had a long weekend in Lisbon – no, not for Eurovision – and I said I would do a post on retail things of interest we … Continue reading
Following on from my personal wander around Lisbon and the Mercado da Ribeira (Part One), and on the day after my keynote presentation on retail, consumption and urban governance (the overheads are here), the conference had its own ambulation around … Continue reading