Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Some thoughts on the ASOS profit warning
- "No Town Immune": Data and reporting
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- Retail Threads in the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry - Sir Thomas Lipton
- Turning Around another Supertanker; Marks and Spencer
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Jack’s
The pressures in the food retailing sector – especially for the ‘legacy’ operators – are well known and continue to build. The rise of the discounters (see the last post), the continuing growth of the internet and the consumer demand … Continue reading →