Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
- Hail The Town! The Scottish Town in the Age of the Enlightenment
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Inter-depenendencies
There are not many reasons for feeling sorry for Philip Green (see my earlier blogs here here and here and those were before the latest American and other revelations), but the fact that he is in such a weakened state … Continue reading
One of the good things about being a Professor of Retail Studies is that you get to meet interesting people with interesting ideas. Over the last year or so I have been involved on some executive education with Bayfield Training … Continue reading