Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Media Commentary 2018
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Three Go To An Exhibition
- Journal Articles 2018
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Healthy Ageing in Scotland (HAGIS) and Online Shopping
- Challenging Times in Food Retailing, continued
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Hypermarkets
There has been quite a lot of attention in the last few days on the Amazon Go unit in Seattle being opened to the public. Much has focused on whether this is the end of retail work and how fast … Continue reading
I do not know whether to apologise or not for returning to the topic of Tesco – my last post on this generated some really interesting observations – given the acres of news and social media that has been devoted … Continue reading
Wow, Just Wow. It is almost beyond belief, and there may be more to come yet. I’ve written about the trials and tribulations of Tesco before (here and here for example), but have generally taken the view that a crisis … Continue reading