Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Food, health and data: developing transformative food retailing
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Food
Visiting Helsinki for a couple of days (see blog here) allowed me also to experience a guided visit to the S-Group’s Herkku Food Market Delicatessen in the basement of the Stockmann Department Store. Stockmann is an institution in Finland, being … Continue reading
My fascination with markets is pretty well known and has been rolled out in posts in this blog on a regular basis. One of the markets that has featured has been Cardiff Market; somewhere I have been visiting for over … Continue reading
I’ve always enjoyed travelling by train. Maybe this stems from my grandfather being a blacksmith by trade and when I was young seeing him working on steam engines in Tondu sheds. Or perhaps it comes from being packed off on … Continue reading
Regular readers of this blog will be aware of my passion for Welsh rugby, fresh food and especially markets. Every so often the stars align and we take ourselves off to Rome where all can be indulged. And so it … Continue reading