Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Next Ten Years of Grocery Retailing?
- Yours for £1 (not really)
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- A Lidl Surprise?
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Some thoughts on the ASOS profit warning
- So you think you know Scottish Towns?
- Do Times Change? Cardiff Market
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Food
My fascination with markets is pretty well known and has been rolled out in posts in this blog on a regular basis. One of the markets that has featured has been Cardiff Market; somewhere I have been visiting for over … Continue reading
I’ve always enjoyed travelling by train. Maybe this stems from my grandfather being a blacksmith by trade and when I was young seeing him working on steam engines in Tondu sheds. Or perhaps it comes from being packed off on … Continue reading
Regular readers of this blog will be aware of my passion for Welsh rugby, fresh food and especially markets. Every so often the stars align and we take ourselves off to Rome where all can be indulged. And so it … Continue reading
I suspect that my interest in markets was sparked at a young age when my father would take me to the livestock market and my mother would take me to the open-air market (Cheapside) and to the covered food market, … Continue reading