Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
January 2022 – annual rollover of pages completed (Media and Journal Articles)
December 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with editorial from IRRDCR
Top Posts & Pages
- NPF4 - on the evidence trail
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- National Planning Framework 4 - the consultation
- HoF: House of Fools?
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Axe Stores (this is a description not an instruction)
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Flagship
Back in the warmth of Singapore for our graduation and alumni events and associated student and other meetings, and there seemed to be only one question people had for me; what could be done about Singapore’s ailing retail sector? On … Continue reading
As promised, after my rather pessimistic review of some recent retail stories in the last blog, I want to turn to something a little more positive. The stories below that caught my attention are in one way the other side … Continue reading