Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Research Projects
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Place Based Loyalty
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Retail Focused Funded PhD Available - Suburban Mobility: Shopping and Older People
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Fish
For those who catch up with me on Twitter, a few weeks ago we had a long weekend in Lisbon – no, not for Eurovision – and I said I would do a post on retail things of interest we … Continue reading
2017 was the 50th Anniversary of the opening of the University of Stirling. There were a number of celebrations and activities, as well as periods of reflection. One of the events on campus was an exhibition about 1967. This involved … Continue reading