Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Goods
- Perth - Past, Present, Future
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Retail Thought Leadership
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: European Retailers
In 1987 I went to Poland at the invitation of the British Academy/Polish Academy of Sciences. It was an interesting trip and we even published some quick reflections on the retailing we encountered in Warsaw and Krakow (see here). Fast … Continue reading