Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Journal Articles 2019
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Tiles and Sardines
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Edinburgh
Last Friday afternoon I attended a launch of the new Amazon inspired and supported Clicks and Mortar store in the Waverley Mall, Edinburgh. This is the third such store and the first in Scotland; ten are planned in total over … Continue reading
Thursday’s much trailed announcement that House of Fraser was aiming to close 31 of its 59 stores in the UK and was seeking large rent reductions on those that remain, all as part of a seemingly contested CVA, was the … Continue reading
Anyone following my twitter feed (@sparks_stirling) will have encountered my fascination and interest in ghost signs. It has also been included in some musings from me and a guest contribution to this blog. I had a previous tendency to focus … Continue reading