Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Does Footfall Matter?
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- How to Save Our Town Centres
- Understanding Scottish Places: O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: distribution
As a child I remember people mentioning the ‘milk train’ between London and South Wales, but was never sure if it was first up or last down or both. Before I married, my fiancée and I went to stay in … Continue reading
If there is no upside to Brexit then a No Deal Brexit plumbs the depth of stupidity. And yet, two men who claim to be intelligent are currently racing to utter the most damaging nonsense and not bothering to hide … Continue reading
For some time it has been apparent that Dave Lewis has been determined to address the ‘bloat’ in Tesco and cut back on all sorts of things. In the big picture out have gone most of the diversifications of the … Continue reading