Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- Retail Armageddon
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Research Projects
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Scotland: Housing to 2040
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Dark Stores
I make no apologies for returning to two businesses I have discussed before on this blog – namely Tesco and the Co-operative Group/Movement – after all, they were the leading retail stories in the days before Easter, and both look … Continue reading
At the recent World Retail Congress in Singapore, Scott Price, CEO Wal-Mart Asia made the statement that ‘you can’t be a good retailer unless you’re good at logistics’. Regular readers of this blog know that this is a theme I … Continue reading