Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Great Expectations
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Dark Stores
I make no apologies for returning to two businesses I have discussed before on this blog – namely Tesco and the Co-operative Group/Movement – after all, they were the leading retail stories in the days before Easter, and both look … Continue reading
At the recent World Retail Congress in Singapore, Scott Price, CEO Wal-Mart Asia made the statement that ‘you can’t be a good retailer unless you’re good at logistics’. Regular readers of this blog know that this is a theme I … Continue reading