Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Confidence, Cash and Friction: Shopping in Scotland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Cross Party Group
The last 2019 Cross Party Group for Independent Convenience Stores, held last week, was a cracker. With all the excitement of the AGM (not really), it was almost too much to have three excellent presentations on retailing and the public … Continue reading
Downloadable versions of this post are available here (word) and here (pdf). The attraction of many international delegates to the inaugural World Towns Summit in Edinburgh in June 2016 was eloquent testimony to the perception that Scotland has led the … Continue reading