Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Impact Assessments: Time for a Rethink?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing?
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- A New Future for Scotland's Towns - (3) Recommendations
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (2) Summary of our Approach
Writing About ...
Join 3,494 other followers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Connectivity
I am one of the fortunate ones, living in a large house with a garden. I’ve always grown fruit and veg and have been making my own bread since 2007. I also spent nearly 10 weeks locked-in in the house … Continue reading →
Towards the end of the first day of the World Towns Leadership Summit in Edinburgh last week, Neil McInroy tried to describe and capture the sense of engagement and endeavour that the delegates were displaying and he used the phrase … Continue reading →