Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- "We're in the Money"
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- Tartan Cents: Linking the Scottish Global Diaspora
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Tesco Trails
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on Scottish convenience store retailing
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: CMA
A couple of weeks have gone by since the notion of a merger of Asda and Sainsbury began to be debated in the media. During that time I wondered whether to add to the coverage via this blog or to … Continue reading →
It has been quite a few weeks for Tesco, currently ending in the positive column. The recent interim results showed quite a lot of commercial progress and the intended restoration of the dividend cheered the City considerably. The trials of … Continue reading →