Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- Convenience and Local Shop Retailing (and the new @Coopuk @StirUni)
- Goodbye 2020 - Hello 2021 and beyond
- Reclaim the High Street - Midsteeple Quarter, Dumfries Crowdfunder
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Climate Emergency
The Town Centre Action Plan Report (A New Future for Scotland’s Towns) has three types of recommendations. Two of these are reasonably uncontroversial – planning, engaging more local people property and data on towns on the one hand and funding … Continue reading →
The Town Centre Action Plan Review was published on the 3rd February. On the 18th February (1430-1530), Scotland’s Towns Partnership are holding a webinar launching the Review. There may be few spaces left (but capacity is close to being reached) … Continue reading →