Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Dublin's Fair City
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Are Retailers Social Engineers?
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Media Commentary 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: CLES
When Mary Portas produced her report for the UK Government on high streets, Bill Grimsey was quick to posit an alternative and to focus on leadership and technology for places. His report and its follow-up a few years later have … Continue reading →
During the National Review of Town Centres, I was introduced to Neil McInroy and his work as the Chief Executive of CLES. We subsequently begin to work together on the specific project of Understanding Scottish Places and he has been … Continue reading →
Since the development of Understanding Scottish Places (USP) there has been a lot of interest in both the development itself and its potential to be replicated in other countries. At events in Scotland and when STP and others have presented … Continue reading →