Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Great Expectations
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Scotland's Town Centre Action Plan Review
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: CLES
When Mary Portas produced her report for the UK Government on high streets, Bill Grimsey was quick to posit an alternative and to focus on leadership and technology for places. His report and its follow-up a few years later have … Continue reading →
During the National Review of Town Centres, I was introduced to Neil McInroy and his work as the Chief Executive of CLES. We subsequently begin to work together on the specific project of Understanding Scottish Places and he has been … Continue reading →
Since the development of Understanding Scottish Places (USP) there has been a lot of interest in both the development itself and its potential to be replicated in other countries. At events in Scotland and when STP and others have presented … Continue reading →