Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Dublin's Fair City
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Are Retailers Social Engineers?
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Media Commentary 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Charrettes
Downloadable versions of this post are available here (word) and here (pdf). The attraction of many international delegates to the inaugural World Towns Summit in Edinburgh in June 2016 was eloquent testimony to the perception that Scotland has led the … Continue reading
In retrospect it was a shame that the first Scotland’s Towns Partnership Roadshow was held in Galashiels earlier this week. Not of course, because it was Galashiels, but rather because the re-opening of the Borders Railway is still a few … Continue reading
I attended a couple of events at the end of last week which caused me to feel a little more positive about some of the things going on in Scotland in terms of retailing and towns. On Thursday I was … Continue reading