Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Media Commentary 2020
- Journal Articles 2020
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Buying
Last week was all about a divided nation. Were you cheering or crying when Marmite was removed from Tesco’s shelves? The delicious irony that Dave Lewis, CEO of Tesco, used to work for Unilever, the makers of Marmite and various … Continue reading →
This is quite a long post, so apologies. About 10 days before the EU Referendum I wrote an invited article for the Scotsman on the issues for retailing. It was intended as one of a series on different sectors. They … Continue reading →