Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Poundland and Sports Direct
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Halifax - with Elephants
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Buying
Last week was all about a divided nation. Were you cheering or crying when Marmite was removed from Tesco’s shelves? The delicious irony that Dave Lewis, CEO of Tesco, used to work for Unilever, the makers of Marmite and various … Continue reading →
This is quite a long post, so apologies. About 10 days before the EU Referendum I wrote an invited article for the Scotsman on the issues for retailing. It was intended as one of a series on different sectors. They … Continue reading →