Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Retail Armageddon
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Efficiency or Idiocy?
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bookmakers
In 2012 Anne Findlay and I attempted to take over from Professor Cliff Guy who had provided the Trading Places columns in Town and Country Planning for 12 years. In the subsequent 6 years we have produced 23 columns, but … Continue reading →
This post’s title is the sub-title from a book I recently read. It concerns Mick Channon Jnr and his relationship with his father, who he describes as “an arthritic workaholic grumpy old bastard” and only grudgingly as an ex England … Continue reading →