Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Soaring Vacancies" : perhaps or perhaps not?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- The Great Re-Awakening?
- Locavore's Bigger Plan
- Retail Sales in Great Britain, January 2021
- Ten years on stirlingretail.com
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- La Dolce Vita - or perhaps not
- Aberdeen, No More?
- The Place for Older Consumers
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bookmakers
In 2012 Anne Findlay and I attempted to take over from Professor Cliff Guy who had provided the Trading Places columns in Town and Country Planning for 12 years. In the subsequent 6 years we have produced 23 columns, but … Continue reading →
This post’s title is the sub-title from a book I recently read. It concerns Mick Channon Jnr and his relationship with his father, who he describes as “an arthritic workaholic grumpy old bastard” and only grudgingly as an ex England … Continue reading →