Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Taxing Matters for Retailers
- Books and Booksellers
- A Lidl Surprise?
- A (Retail) Sense of Place
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- Twin Towns
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bookmakers
In 2012 Anne Findlay and I attempted to take over from Professor Cliff Guy who had provided the Trading Places columns in Town and Country Planning for 12 years. In the subsequent 6 years we have produced 23 columns, but … Continue reading →
This post’s title is the sub-title from a book I recently read. It concerns Mick Channon Jnr and his relationship with his father, who he describes as “an arthritic workaholic grumpy old bastard” and only grudgingly as an ex England … Continue reading →