Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2020
- Media Commentary 2020
- Research Projects
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Banks
In my last blog I went on about anniversaries; little did I know! Hardly had I committed the blog to the ether than I obtained a copy of John Wilson and colleagues’ newly published 150th anniversary history of The Cooperative … Continue reading
I quite enjoy the flight to Singapore (which is where I was much of last week) as it gives me time to read and catch up on a few things; once I’ve landed things get more hectic with wall to … Continue reading
Well a few days have now passed since the Tesco figures and the dust has settled some what. Much of the attention of course has fallen on the withdrawal from the USA and the attempts to be made to sell … Continue reading