Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- Retail Armageddon
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Research Projects
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Scotland: Housing to 2040
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Amazon
In my last post, I considered some of the best and worst behaviours we have seen in food retailing during the COVID-19 crisis to date. Now we have the Government lockdown and the splitting of retailing into essential and non-essential … Continue reading
Last Friday afternoon I attended a launch of the new Amazon inspired and supported Clicks and Mortar store in the Waverley Mall, Edinburgh. This is the third such store and the first in Scotland; ten are planned in total over … Continue reading
Given we are less than 10 weeks away from Brexit and the possible end of the grocery world as we know, writing a post about retailing a decade ahead seems foolhardy (spoiler alert; it is). But bear with me. Let’s … Continue reading