Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Planning: Good, Evil or Just Tedious?
- Embracing Failure in the Shadow of Success
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Research Projects
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Amazon
In my last post, I considered some of the best and worst behaviours we have seen in food retailing during the COVID-19 crisis to date. Now we have the Government lockdown and the splitting of retailing into essential and non-essential … Continue reading
Last Friday afternoon I attended a launch of the new Amazon inspired and supported Clicks and Mortar store in the Waverley Mall, Edinburgh. This is the third such store and the first in Scotland; ten are planned in total over … Continue reading
Given we are less than 10 weeks away from Brexit and the possible end of the grocery world as we know, writing a post about retailing a decade ahead seems foolhardy (spoiler alert; it is). But bear with me. Let’s … Continue reading