Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- 2020 on the Blog – a reflection
- Poundland and Sports Direct
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Accounting
On the 3rd March, the University of Stirling, the Stirling Management School and the Institute for Retail Studies were very pleased to host the Chief Executive of the British Retail Consortium, Helen Dickinson, OBE. In front of an audience of … Continue reading
It has always baffled me; if Poundland lived up to its name and everything was a pound, then why was the average basket size not a round pound number? Anyhow it is a moot point now. The announcement that Poundland … Continue reading