Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Impact Assessments: Time for a Rethink?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing?
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- A New Future for Scotland's Towns - (3) Recommendations
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (2) Summary of our Approach
Writing About ...
Join 3,494 other followers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Accounting
On the 3rd March, the University of Stirling, the Stirling Management School and the Institute for Retail Studies were very pleased to host the Chief Executive of the British Retail Consortium, Helen Dickinson, OBE. In front of an audience of … Continue reading
It has always baffled me; if Poundland lived up to its name and everything was a pound, then why was the average basket size not a round pound number? Anyhow it is a moot point now. The announcement that Poundland … Continue reading