Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Trends in Retailing and Leisure in Scotland's Towns and Cities
- Journal Articles 2018
- Journal Articles 2017
- Catching Up?
- 1967 and All Things Retail
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns)
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Journal Articles 2016
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: 3D Printing
Many will know of the Incredible Edible Todmorden story – I mentioned Pam Warhurst’s presentation at Scotland’s Towns Conference a few posts ago – and some may have got involved in the Kickstarter crowdfunding of a book about their experiences, … Continue reading