The Local Data Company and the University of Stirling are introducing a report on retailing in Scotland’s Top 100 Towns and Cities on 17th December at KPMG’s offices in Edinburgh. We are limited to 50 places and attendance is FREE, but we do need people to register. If you are interested then you can register at The Local Data Company’s website.
Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- The Buttercup Dairy Company
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Feargal Quinn 1936-2019
- Spedan's Partnership
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Happy 50th to/from the University of Stirling
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Changing Priorities? The End of the (Retail) World as We Knew It
- Build Back Better: Bill Grimsey and Covid
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com