The Local Data Company and the University of Stirling are introducing a report on retailing in Scotland’s Top 100 Towns and Cities on 17th December at KPMG’s offices in Edinburgh. We are limited to 50 places and attendance is FREE, but we do need people to register. If you are interested then you can register at The Local Data Company’s website.
Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Shops: More or Less (and #IndieHour)
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Food, health and data: developing transformative food retailing
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Scotland’s Towns – a decade of learning (hopefully)
- Halifax - with Elephants
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Hull and Beyond
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com